A Pet Boarding Facility is a place where people come directly to after domestic and international travel and for this reason, it is a place where people from different regions will come in contact with each other.
For this reason, we have implemented strict procedures based on the MPI Safe Practice Guidelines to lower the risk for everyone under the new COVID-19 Protection Framework. Our procedures depend on the Level of the Kapiti Coast Region and the MidCentral Region. In case new Guidelines by MPI or MBIE become available, we may change our procedures.
We will operate with contact-less procedures until Tuesday 26/4/2022 (inclusive).
Starting 27/4/2022 the following guidelines apply:
In all Levels:
- If you feel sick, told to isolate, or were at a Location of Interest at the times/days noted (including Airports), please call us to look into other options for pick-up and drop-off.
- Our staff will wear masks at all times
- You can request contact-less handover, please let us know if you prefer this option.
- We require Customers to wear a face-covering on our premises.
- On arrival please let us know, if you like to enter the Office and/or Cattery, or if you prefer contact-less procedures.
- You can pay in the office with EFTPOS/CreditCard, enter the office, Cattery, and Dog area for Pickup, Dropoff, Tours, or Visits, but please only one person at a time (besides staff) because of our limited space.
Last change: 13/4/2022, 6am