A Pet Boarding Facility is a place where people goes to after domestic and international travel and for this reason, it is a place where people from the different region will maybe meet.
For this reason, we have implemented strict procedures based on the MPI Safe Practice Guidelines to lower the risk for everyone under the new COVID-19 Protection Framework. Our procedures depend on the Level of the Kapiti Coast Region and the MidCentral Region. In case new Guidelines by MPI or MBIE become available, we may change our procedures.
In all Levels:
- If you feel sick or were at a Location of Interest at the times/days noted (including Airports), please call us to look into other options for pick-up and drop-off.
- Please scan the QR Code for Contact Tracing.
- Our staff will wear masks at all times
- You can request contact-less handover, please let us know if you prefer this option.
- We require Customers to wear a face covering when entering the cattery, office or kennel area.
- Please mark in our our Online Software in “My Account” -> “Edit Profile”, if you have a Vaccination Pass/Certificate.
- On arrival please let us know, if you like to enter the Office and/or Cattery, or if you prefer contact-less procedures.
- You can pay in the office with EFTPOS/CreditCard, enter the Cattery and Kennel area for Pickup, Dropoff, Tours or Visits, but please only one person at the time (beside staff) because of our limited space.
- Please be prepared to show your Vaccination Pass on your Phone or as Printout If you would like to enter the Office, the Cattery or the Kennel Area.
- If you are not able to show an Vaccination Pass/Certificate:
- We require you wear a face covering at all times.
- Our contact-less hand-over procedures will be used.
- Hand-over of cats will be next to the cattery at our “Cat Parking Station”. The hand-over of dogs will be at the Driveway at our “Dog Parking Station”.
- Please use the plastic bins provided by each station to place any food or paperwork
- Please keep a “physical distance” to any other person of at least 1 Meters.
- Please send Vaccination Records, Food Instructions and other Information via our Online Booking System or via E-Mail in advance.
- We will send you an Invoice via E-Mail for payment via online Banking.
You can also use our COVID Navigator to learn about our procedures, depending on the Alert Levels and your vaccination status:
Last change: 30/11/2021, 11am