A Pet Boarding Facility is a place where people goes to after domestic and international travel and for this reason, it is a place where people from the different region will maybe meet.
For this reason, we have implemented strict procedures based on the MPI Safe Practice Guidelines to lower the risk for everyone. Our procedures depend on the Level of the Kapiti Coast Region and the MidCentral Region. In case new Guidelines by MPI or MBIE become available, we may change our procedures.
In all Levels:
- If you feel sick, please call us to look into other options for pick-up and drop-off.
- You have still the option to scan the QR Code for Contact Tracing.
- We require Customers and Staff to wear a face masks at all times.
- Our contact-less hand-over procedures will be used.
- Hand-over of cats will be next to the cattery at our “Cat Parking Station”. The hand-over of dogs will be at the Driveway at our “Dog Parking Station”.
- Please use the plastic bins provided by each station to place any food or paperwork
- Please keep a “physical distance” to any other person of at least 2 Metres.
- Please send Vaccination Records, Food Instructions and other information via our Online Booking System or in advance via E-Mail.
- We will send you an Invoice via E-Mail for payment via Online Banking.
- Tours are not available.
Last change: 5/4/2022, 5:30pm