|Single Kennel, Single Occupancy*||Accommodation for one dog with daily walks||$ 27|
|Single Kennel, Double Occupancy*||Accommodation for two dogs from the same family with daily walks||$ 45|
* Read more about our Kennels in the FAQ.
Pick Up or Drop Off
(not available on Sunday, Public Holidays, 24/12 & 31/12)
|Kapiti||Pick Up or Drop Off||$ 15|
|Wellington West||Pick Up or Drop Off from Wellington CBD, Te Aro, Hutt Valley, Johnsonville, etc||$ 59|
Pick Up or Drop Off from Wellington Airport, Miramar, etc
|Levin||Pick Up or Drop Off||$ 29|
|Basic||Once daily pill, cream, drops or liquid.||included|
|Extended||Multiple pills a day (Per dog).||$ 2|
|Flea Treatment||Flea Treatment during the stay per treatment||$ 20|
|Worm Treatment||Worm Treatment during the stay per treatment||$ 15|
|Vet Visit||Pre-arranged vet appointment in Kapiti area||$ 25|
|Owner provided||You provide us with your dog’s usual food and it will be fed during meal times||included|
|PetVilla provided||We keep in stock Orijen/Acana food and can provide this for your dog(s) during their stay. (Per dog)||$ 2|
|Bath||A nice bath for your dog before they go home||Starting at $25|
|Long Stays||We provide Discounts for consecutive stays longer than 21 days and an additional discount for consecutive stays longer than 42 days. Ask for Rates.|
|Early Bird||5% discount for stays booked 6 months in advance (Not valid during peak times)|
- When your dog is not up-to-date on flea and/or worm treatment on the day of arrival, we will administer these at an extra cost.
- Your dog must be current (including applicable booster) on vaccinations (Canine cough, Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis) and proof must be sighted at the time of drop off into Mary`s PetVilla. We recommend as well Lepto vaccination.
- Vaccination/Booster has to be given at least 14 days before stay, see details in our Terms of Trade
- Dogs over 6 months old must be desexed .
- Price valid starting 1/2/2019
Monday to Friday 8–10am & 4-6pm
Saturday 8-10am, Sunday 4-6pm