|Single Condo, Single Occupancy*||Accommodation for one cat with daily access to our Semi Community Area||$ 13|
|Single Condo, Double Occupancy*||Accommodation for 2 cats (i.e. one Adult, one Kitten) with daily access to our Semi Community Area||$ 17|
|Double Condo*||Accommodation for 2 cats with daily access to our Semi Community Area||$ 23|
|Family Condo||Accommodation for 3-4 cats with daily access to our Semi Community Area||$ 39|
* Read more about our Condos in the FAQ.
Pick Up or Drop Off
(not available on Sunday, Public Holidays, 24/12 & 31/12)
|Kapiti||Pick Up or Drop Off||$ 15|
|Wellington West||Pick Up or Drop Off from Wellington CBD, Te Aro, Hutt Valley, Johnsonville, etc||$ 59|
|Wellington East||Pick Up or Drop Off from Wellington Airport, Miramar, etc||$ 75|
|Levin||Pick Up or Drop Off||$ 29|
|Basic||Once daily pill or twice a week Weight check (if needed)||included|
|Flea Treatment||FleaTreatment during the stay per treatment||$ 20|
|Worm Treatment||Worm Treatment during the stay per treatment||$ 15|
|Extended||Multiple pills a day or Shots (i.e. Diabetic) (Per cat)||$ 2|
|Vet Visit||Pre-arranged vet appointment in Kapiti Area||$ 25|
|Owner provided||You provide us with your cat`s usual food and it will be fed during meal times||included|
|CatVilla provided||We keep in stock Orijen and can provide this for your cat(s) during their stay. (Per cat)||$ 2|
Keep in Touch
|Petzi Cam||Petzi Cam* that will allow you to see your cat(s) directly from your Smartphone or Tablet on iOS and Android Devices (The fee is per day)||$ 1 .50|
|Petzi Treat Cam||Not only will you be able to see your cat(s), you can dispense treats from the Petzi Cam* too. Again, directly from your Smartphone or Tablet (iOS + Android) (The fee is per day)||$ 2.50|
|Grooming||Brushing for your cats(s).||Upon request|
|Nail care||Nail Trim.||Upon request|
|Long Stays||We provide Discounts for consecutive stays longer than 21 days and an additional discount for consecutive stays longer than 42 days. Ask for Rates.|
|Early Bird||5% discount for bookings more than six months in advance.|
* Read more about the Petzi WebCam in our FAQ.
- When your cat is not up-to-date on flea and/or worm treatment on the day of arrival, we will administer these at an extra cost.
- Your pet must be current (including applicable boosters) on vaccinations (Panleukopenia, Respiratory Disease/Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus) and proof must be sighted at the time of drop off into the Cattery.
- Cats over 6 months old must be desexed.
- Vaccination/Booster has to be given at least 14 days before the stay, see details in our Terms of Trade
- Price valid starting 1/2/2019
Monday to Friday 8–10am & 4-6pm
Saturday 8-10am, Sunday 4-6pm