New Zealand will move on the 3rd of December to the new COVID-19 Protection Framework.
A Pet Boarding Facility is a place where people come to after domestic and international travel. For this reason, we have implemented strict procedures based on the MPI Safe Practice Guidelines to lower the risk for everyone.
We would like to ask you to follow these simple steps
- Keep your Details up-to-date
To make the Check-In and Check-Out Procedure easy for everyone, please follow these steps:
– Please Login in our Booking System: http://www.petvilla.co.nz/login
– Choose on the left “My Account” and then “Edit Profile”
– Please answer the Question, if you have a Vaccination Pass/Certificate
If you do not have a Login for our System or would prefer not to disclose your Vaccination Status, it is not mandatory. You can still show us the Vaccination Pass/Certificate at the time of arrival.
Showing a Vaccination Pass might be required to enter the Office, Cattery or the Kennel Area, but not when we use or you request contact-less procedures.
- Keep yourself Informed about our Procedures
How will Marys PetVilla operate will depend on two Factors:
– What Level our Region is in (Kapiti Coast)
– If the Pet Owner has a Vaccination Pass/Certificate
We will publish on Monday evening or Tuesday morning on our Webpage and on Facebook the procedures relevant to our area and level.