Kia ora Pet Parents,
Our region will move to Level 3 and starting Wednesday 8:00 am we will offer Pet Boarding & Day Care Services under strict Level 3 Health procedures. Because the Delta Variant can spread easier, we have strict contactless procedures in place for Pick-up and Drop-off.
Because the Delta Variant can spread easier, we have strict contactless procedures in place for Pick-up and Drop-off. In regards to Dog Day Care, we recommend using our special services such as “Weekly Care” Dog boarding to limit your travel and interaction with humans
When you have an upcoming booking with us and need to cancel because of Level 3, please let us know via e-mail and we process the cancellation without any cancellation fees.
When your pet(s) is currently staying with us, it is now possible to book our Pet Taxi Service or arrange an appointment for pick-up.
A Pet Boarding Facility is a place where both People coming back from domestic or international travel, and people bring their dogs to daycare that work as essential workers. For this reason, we have implemented strict procedures based on the MPI Safe Practice Guidelines to lower the risk for everyone.
In any case, when you come to Marys Petvilla, please follow these steps:
- When you feel sick or was at a Location of Interest at the times/days noted (including Airports), please call us to look into your options.
- Please arrange an appointment by email or phone, because we want to ensure that only one customer is on the property at the same time.
- Please bring a mask or send us your Exemption Card beforehand via Text or E-Mail. When leaving your car, please wear a mask.
- Please do not park in front of the Parking Stations or the Gate by the office sign/pathway to ensure Social Distancing during contactless procedures.
- When you arrive please wait in your car until we come out or give us a call on 027 CATTERY to announce your arrival.
- When you leave your car, please scan the QR Code or add your Name to our COVID-19 Contact Tracing Ledger.
- In case of Pickup, Please wait in your car until we bring your pet out to the Contactless Parking Stations and we are back in our yard to ensure social distancing.
- For Dropoff Please attach your dog to the hook at the dog parking area, for cats please place your cat in their carrier on the pavers at the cat parking area.
In Level 3 the following additional precautions are in place:
- Our contact-less hand-over procedures are in effect. Hand-over of cats will be next to the cattery at our “Cat Parking Station”. The hand-over of dogs will be at the Driveway at our “Dog Parking Station”. Please use the plastic bins provided by each station to place any food or paperwork
- We ask that you do not bring toys or bedding during the time of Level 3. We can provide this for your pet.
- Please keep a “physical distance” to any other person of at least 2 Meters.
- A Hand Sanitizer Dispenser is available at the Pet Parking Stations for your use.
- Please send Vaccination Records, Food Instructions and other Information via our Online Booking System or via E-Mail in advance.
- Durring this time is not possible for Clients to enter the Office, Cattery Building, Dog area or the Small Animal Room
- Dogs from different “bubbles” cannot play with each other, Cats can only enter the play Area after two days.
- To help keep everyone safe, we may give your dog a bath upon arrival, and your cat might go for up to 2 days in our Isolation Condo to prevent the spread of the virus from their fur to our staff members.
- Currently payments via EFTPOS, Credit Card, Cash or Check are not possible based on recommendations from WHO. Please Pay via Direct Debit. We will send an Invoice in advance to you
- If you are feeling sick, or have been in contect with someone who is sick, please extend your pet’s stay with us, if they are already in our care.
- In Level 3 we cannot offer Tours of our facilty. Please visit our website or facebook for vidos and photos
Because COVID-19/Delta-Variant can spread easier, we will be very strict in the procedures and we will not be able to make exceptions.
We will continue to work hard so that your pet has a great time with us and that includes that we take all measurements that our customers, all pets, and the staff of Marys PetVilla stay healthy.
Best wishes from the Team at Marys PetVilla
Last Updates: 30/8/2021, 4:50pm. The latest changes are marked in italic font