Kia ora Pet Parents,
Our Team of 5 Million did it – we are entering Level 2 shortly. Acting with caution is still the best protection for further progress. In Level 2 we are able to offer all services again.
The following precautions will be taken in Level 2 to keep the risk low for our staff and you:
- When you visit us, you may notice a new sign informing that we are not currently shaking hands. Please don’t consider this impolite; we only want to be careful of everyone’s interest.
- You still need an Appointment for Picking-Up and Dropping your pet to limit the number of people on the premise at the same time.
- Please leave your car one at a time, a vehicle in the parking circle means someone else is already here. In this case please wait in your car, until the present customer leaves.
- Please use the possibility of sending Vaccination Records, food Instructions and other Information via our Online Booking System or via E-Mail in advance.
- Please send us the Names and Phone Numbers of any person that will be coming to us for our Contract Tracing Book or enter these details in our Online Booking System.
- When you arrive, please keep a “physical distance” to any other person of at least 2 Meter.
- A Hand Sanitizer Dispenser is installed at the Gate by the the Office-Sign for your use.
- Our contact-less hand-over procedure will stay in effect.The hand-over of cats will be next to the cattery at our “Cat Parking Station”. The hand-over of dogs will be at the Driveway at our “Dog Parking Station”. In both cases, please keep a physical distance to our staff.
- Please use the plastic bins provided by each station to place any food or paperwork for your pet.
- We kindly ask that you do not bring any bedding, blankets or toys at this time.
- For Dog Day Care, special handling procedures are in place.
- Currently payments via EFTPOS, Credit Card, Cash or Check are not available during this time. Please Pay via Direct Debit. Send us an email and we will send an Invoice in advance to you.
- When you feeling sick, please extend your pet`s stay with us, if they are already in our care.
- Even when we understand that New Clients would like to tour our facility before their pet is staying with us, at this time we cannot offer such tours until New Zealand is at least on Alert Level 1. When you own a Smartphone, ask us for a Virtual Tour using the Video Feature of our Phone and show you the facility.
We are continuing to follow our strict cleaning procedures including use of PPE, and like always, we use professional products and clean our facility. When you like to learn more, see our FAQ.
We continue to work hard so that your pet has a great time with us and that includes that we take all measurements that our customers and the staff of Marys PetVilla stay healthy. We will closely monitor the development and the recommendations by the Ministry of Health and MPI and may take additional measures if required.
We will continue to do everything so that the last thing you should worry about is the wellbeing of your furry family member. When you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know and send us an email to email@example.com.
Best wishes from the Team at Marys PetVilla
Last Updates: 10/5/2020, 4pm. The latest changes are marked in italic font