Kia ora Pet Parents,
As you are aware businesses and governments are increasingly taking necessary precautions to protect the public from the Corona Virus (COVID-19). We want to let everyone know as well, we are taking all the required precautions to keep our team and you safe!
No one at Marys PetVilla is sick, we have not had any reports of clients being sick, and we do not expect anyone to be sickened in the future. Based on actual research, pets cannot contract COVID-19 and are not a carrier of it, but you as Pet Parents and we as Pet Boarding Facility should take precautions to limit the risk for exposure.
We have implemented additional precautions at this time to lower the risk for our staff and you:
- When you visit us, you may notice a new sign informing that we are not currently shaking hands. Please don’t consider this impolite; we only want to be careful of everyone’s interest.
- Please come on the property one at a time, a vehicle in the parking circle means someone else is aready here. In this case please wait in your car, until the present customer leaves.
- It is not possible for Clients to enter the Office, Cattery Building, Dog area or the Small Animal Room at the time of Pick-Up or Drop-Off until the overall situation improves. We established a contact-less hand-over procedure of your pet. Please send us an email or give us a call to be informed about the new procedures.
- Please use the possibility of sending Vaccination Records, Food Instructions and other Information via our Online Booking System or via E-Mail in advance.
- When you arrive, please keep a “physical distance” to any other person of at least 2 Meters.
- The hand-over of cats will be in front of our gate by the office. The hand-over of dogs will be at the Driveway at our “Dog Parking Station”. In both cases, please keep a physical distance to our staff.
- Dogs from different “bubbles” cannot play with each other, Cats can only enter the Play Area after two days.
- To further keep everyone safe, we may give your dog a bath upon arrival. Your cat might go for up to 2 days in our Isolation Condo to prevent the spread of the virus from their fur to our staff members.
- For Dog Day Care, special handling procedures are in place.
- Currently payments via EFTPOS, Credit Card, Cash or Check are not possiblebased on recommendations from WHO. Please Pay via Direct Debit. Send us an email and we will send an Invoice in advance to you.
- When you feeling sick, please extend your pet’s stay with us, if they are already in our care.
- Even when we understand that New Clients would like to tour our facility before their pet is staying with us, at this time we cannot offer such tours until New Zealand is at least on Alert Level 2. When you own a Smartphone, ask us for a Virtual Tour using the Video Feature of our Phone and show you the facility.
We are continuing to follow our strict cleaning procedures, and like always, we use professional products and clean our facility. When you like to learn more, see our FAQ.
We continue to work hard so that your pet has a great time with us and that includes that we take all measurements that our customers and the staff of Marys PetVilla stay healthy. We will closely monitor the development and the recommendations by the Ministry of Health and MPI and may take additional measures if required. So far we focus on Emergency Boarding, Boarding and Day Care of essential Workers and in cases where no alternatives are available. Please contact us, when you have further questions.
We will continue to do everything so that the last thing you should worry about is the wellbeing of your furry family member. When you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know and send us an email to email@example.com.
Best wishes from the Team at Marys PetVilla
Last Updates: 27/4/2020, 4pm. The latest changes are marked in italic font