Kia ora Pet Parents,
On 21/9 11:59 pm New Zealand except Auckland will entering Level 1 and and all our services are available like usual.
We keep some procedures to help keep you and our staff safe:
- When you visit us, you may notice a sign informing you that we are not currently shaking hands. Please don’t consider this impolite; we only want to be careful of everyone’s interest.
- If you or a member of your family feels sick or has flu-like symptoms, please tell us and use our contact-less hand-over procedure. The hand-over for dogs will be at the Driveway at our “Dog Parking Station”. Hand-over for cats will be next to the cattery at our “Cat Parking Station”. Please use the plastic bins provided by each station to place any food, paperwork or personal items for your pet. Alternatively, please extend your pet‘s stay with us or arrange for a friend to pick-up your pet.
- You can find the Contact Tracing QR Code in the Windows of our office and the Cattery Building. In addition, we make note of your visit in our Online Booking System.
- A Hand Sanitizer Dispenser is available in the Cattery and our office.
- Tours of the Dog Area and the Cattery can be arranged again, we recommend the use of a mask during the tour.
- If are returning from Auckland or from overseas, Please let us know. We would still ask you to follow our contact-less hand-over procedures and wear a mask.
We are continuing to follow our strict cleaning procedures including the use of PPE, and like always, we use professional products and clean our facility. on a regular basis. When you like to learn more, see our FAQ.
Best wishes from the Team at Marys PetVilla
Last Updates: 21/09/2020, 6pm. The latest changes are marked in italic font